We have seen games about aliens abducting humans (Destroy All Humans), we have defended Earth against aliens (Space Invaders and a few thousand other titles) and now we can play a game about abducting cows. Yes, cows. It is going to be an uphill battle for Digital Dreams, a independent Dutch studio, but judging by the shots, they are quite capable of making a fun game.
Taking about four months to complete, Cowbeam will feature almost five MILLION unique cows to find with 14 upgrades to unlock on iPad or iPhone (Universal Apps rock).
Guiding Hank the alien, who loves cows by the way, around the 50+ levels in nine different galaxies is as easy as point and click, at least the video makes it look that way. Why does Hank love cows? Apparently they resemble his home planet- go figure.
Cowbeam by Digital Dreams
Genre: Casual Puzzle
Rated: Unknown- probably 4+
Available later in August 2012 on iTunes App Store
- Prayer Cycle: Protect the Human The Original Version of Atomic Dreams Hits Amazon Digital
- Reading Digital: Atomic Dreams The Lost Journal Of J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Sleepwalker’s Journey Dreams of iOS and Android
- Preview: The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa’s Adventure on Android
- Towel Tim To Slap Towels at Gamers this October on iOS and Android